The purchaser of the property or their authorized representative should make a preliminary application to the Land Registry Directorate. If the preliminary application is incomplete, the file will be kept pending.
The following documentation is required:
- Title deeds of the property or information on village/district, block, building plot, detachment.
- Identification document or passport (Together with its translation).
- “Property Value Statement Document” to be provided from the relevant municipality.
- Compulsory earthquake insurance policy for the buildings (house, office, etc.)
- 1 photo of the seller, 2 photos of the buyer (photos to be taken within last 6 months, 6×4 size)
- (If one of the parties cannot speak Turkish) certified translator and 2 witnesses.
- (If the power of attorney is prepared abroad) The original or certified copy of the power of attorney and its approved translation.