Residency Certificate for EU Citizens in GermanySearching for Residency Certificate for EU Citizens in Germany Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Germany
"I would definitely recommend Ramon's services to friends. "
"Nothing was too much for Alvaro. He made sure we got exactly what we asked for. Couldn’t be happier."
"Sabela was engaging, thoughtful and friendly and was able to explain clearly and simply for us. She was excellent at thinking through our situation and at finding potential solutions unique to our situation. We are looking forward to working with her team in the years to come."
"Inma was extremely helpful. I liked that there was excellent speed of reply to emails."
"Everything was perfect! The service was quick and good and Rosana was bilingual."
"My lawyer was a Godsend. Trustworthy, diligent, knowledgeable, punctual (when answering emails), persistent, and sincere are adjectives I would use. I wholeheartedly recommend getting in touch if you need a legal representative."
"Our lawyer was very responsive and responsible. My emails and what’s app messages were never ignored. Sometimes the replies arrived in minutes. The lawyer was very nice, informative and advised us the best. I highly recommend Advocate Abroad for any legal issues."
"My lawyer was quickly available, gave very helpful and professional advice, and charged very fairly. I still intend to get in touch again should the occasion arise."
"Very professional and friendly service and unseen dedication. Recommendation from the bottom of my heart!"
"What can I say? Our lawyer has been absolutely fantastic! Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional and I would highly recommend to anyone."
"My experience with Advocate Abroad has been great! Absolutely fantastic service that I will be recommending to all my friends!"
"My lawyer was fantastic. A very difficult, painful and chaotic process very made smooth and quick. I would highly recommend. Thank you!"
"My lawyer was most helpful and polite and did a first class job. I would highly recommend this firm for any legal issues in Spain. Regards Michael."
"We were provided with excellent professional service at all times. We are delighted with the service provided. Many thanks!"
"My lawyer from Advocate Abroad was completely professional from the first contact all the way through to the end of the service."
"I had tried before and failed with a different lawyer. I’m so glad I reached out to Advocate Abroad, and they recommended the right lawyer. I recommend 100%!"
"My lawyer - through extraordinary efforts - ensured everything was done for me and on several occasions during this process went the extra mile. I also received 1st class aftercare also. Exceptional value for money!"
"Our lawyer was very thorough and explained everything well. Probably the quickest responses I have ever had from a lawyer! Highly recommended."
"My attorney was fantastic - a difficult job was made to be straightforward. I would recommend this service to anyone!"
"Very attentive, fast response, professional and good results!"
"My lawyer organised everything: making the appointments and accompanying me to the appropriate offices.....I was very satisfied, and so I sought advice on other legal and business matters."
"Our lawyer from Advocate Abroad delivered a great service - very professional! I would definitely use the service again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good lawyer."
"Our lawyer was efficient, clear, timely and exceptionally helpful. We would recommend this respectable solicitor who has excellent English. Trustworthiness is so important, thank you!"
"Very experienced and professional. Could not do enough to help us with the matter in hand. Would recommend this lawyer to everyone. Great service thanks!"
"My lawyer was very helpful and went above and beyond to try to help me in my situation as I needed it to happen as fast as possible. Even whilst my lawyer was on holiday, we kept in touch and made things happen. Would definitely recommend!"
10 years ago
Residency Certificate for EU Citizens
Available in the following locations: Bonn
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
This service is for anyone who is a citizen of an EU country and who is planning to move to another EU country for a period of longer than 3 months.
Local legislation requires that anyone who relocates to another EU country must go through local procedures to become locally and legally resident.
In order for the residency card or certificate to be issued, the applicant should ordinarily:
- Be employed by a company; or
- Be self-employed; or
- Have sufficient economic resources to live without working, or
- Be a student enrolled in a local institution of study. or
- Be related to a person who fulfils any of the above criteria
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Advice and assistance to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information (according to the basis upon which the application is made - see options above)
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Arrange appointment with the immigration department*
- Accompany the applicant or appear on behalf of the applicant before the relevant government offices to process the application
- Arrange for payment of the administrative fee
- Obtain the Certificate of Residency on your behalf
* Please note, it is not possible to guarantee an appointment by any particular date, since this is in the gift of the immigration authorities
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.