Citizenship Application (Non-EU) in GermanySearching for Citizenship Application (Non-EU) in Germany Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Germany
"My lawyer was a Godsend. Trustworthy, diligent, knowledgeable, punctual (when answering emails), persistent, and sincere are adjectives I would use. I wholeheartedly recommend getting in touch if you need a legal representative."
"Our lawyer was very responsive and responsible. My emails and what’s app messages were never ignored. Sometimes the replies arrived in minutes. The lawyer was very nice, informative and advised us the best. I highly recommend Advocate Abroad for any legal issues."
"My lawyer was quickly available, gave very helpful and professional advice, and charged very fairly. I still intend to get in touch again should the occasion arise."
"Very professional and friendly service and unseen dedication. Recommendation from the bottom of my heart!"
"What can I say? Our lawyer has been absolutely fantastic! Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional and I would highly recommend to anyone."
"My experience with Advocate Abroad has been great! Absolutely fantastic service that I will be recommending to all my friends!"
"My lawyer was fantastic. A very difficult, painful and chaotic process very made smooth and quick. I would highly recommend. Thank you!"
"My lawyer was most helpful and polite and did a first class job. I would highly recommend this firm for any legal issues in Spain. Regards Michael."
"We were provided with excellent professional service at all times. We are delighted with the service provided. Many thanks!"
"My lawyer from Advocate Abroad was completely professional from the first contact all the way through to the end of the service."
"I had tried before and failed with a different lawyer. I’m so glad I reached out to Advocate Abroad, and they recommended the right lawyer. I recommend 100%!"
"My lawyer - through extraordinary efforts - ensured everything was done for me and on several occasions during this process went the extra mile. I also received 1st class aftercare also. Exceptional value for money!"
"Our lawyer was very thorough and explained everything well. Probably the quickest responses I have ever had from a lawyer! Highly recommended."
"My attorney was fantastic - a difficult job was made to be straightforward. I would recommend this service to anyone!"
"Very attentive, fast response, professional and good results!"
"My lawyer organised everything: making the appointments and accompanying me to the appropriate offices.....I was very satisfied, and so I sought advice on other legal and business matters."
"Our lawyer from Advocate Abroad delivered a great service - very professional! I would definitely use the service again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good lawyer."
"Our lawyer was efficient, clear, timely and exceptionally helpful. We would recommend this respectable solicitor who has excellent English. Trustworthiness is so important, thank you!"
"Very experienced and professional. Could not do enough to help us with the matter in hand. Would recommend this lawyer to everyone. Great service thanks!"
"My lawyer was very helpful and went above and beyond to try to help me in my situation as I needed it to happen as fast as possible. Even whilst my lawyer was on holiday, we kept in touch and made things happen. Would definitely recommend!"
10 years ago
Citizenship Application (Non-EU)
Available in the following locations: Bonn
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
Anyone who does not have the right to reside in Germany, such as non-EU Citizens, and even those who may reside here legally - such as EU citizens - may consider it preferable to make an application for citizenship.
Citizenship confers the right on the holder to reside and work – not just in Germany- but in any EU country. Also, citizens have the right to vote as well as the plethora of rights typically conferred on citizens of a country. Germany does not permit dual-citizenship and so requires that you renounce any former citizenship that you were entitled to before you may obtain citizenship in Germany.
You may apply if you find yourself in any of the following groups:
- You were born abroad and you have lived in Germany legally for a minimum of 6-8 years (depending on whether or not you attended an integration course)
- You are a direct descendant of a German citizen. In the case of parents of mixed nationalities, you must decide if you wish to retain German citizenship within 5 years of your 18th birthday
- You marry a German citizen and have been married for a minimum of 2 years and lived in Germany for a minimum of 3 years
Please note that there do exist some special rules and limitations so you should discuss the matter with an immigration lawyer to make sure you are eligible.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Advice and assistance to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information (according to the basis upon which the application is made - see options above)
- Advice and assistance completing any application forms
- Accompany the applicant before the relevant government offices to process the application
- Arrange for payment of administrative fee
- Liaise with the appropriate government departments until such time as the application is approved and you may pick-up your new German passport and identity card.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.