Golden Visa (Non-EU) in ItalySearching for Golden Visa (Non-EU) in Italy Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Italy
"Highly professional, efficient service. Response to our urgent email almost immediately. Our lawyer, very approachable and helpful with the handling of this case and intercepting everything into English for us. The service provided was excellent value for money."
"I found the service very helpful and easy to use. It took the fear out of employing a legal service in that it was upfront and transparent and reasonably priced."
"Very responsive and reached out to me via phone call to set up a consultation. Answered all my questions and was willing to help."
"Proactive, always helpful and ready to answer questions, took control of my issue and clearly explained what I needed to do. Good value."
"Very professional and knowledgeable. Came well-prepared to the meeting. I am extremely satisfied."
"Responsible, understanding, good personal contact. Always finding time for us, very kind and helpful."
"My lawyer was amazing. Every question quickly answered."
"Amazing service. Would recommend to everyone."
Excellent service, very quick to explain all procedures and possible outcomes. Once our lawyer began, the service was extremely professional and thorough, with clear communication at every stage. The problem was dealt with in a very short time, I could not ask for better or more professio... Read More
Excellent service, very quick to explain all procedures and possible outcomes. Once our lawyer began, the service was extremely professional and thorough, with clear communication at every stage. The problem was dealt with in a very short time, I could not ask for better or more professional service.
"I found my lawyer to be prompt with all responses. My requirement was identified and understood, and I was advised of any potential complications. I found the service provided to be both professional and approachable. Overall, I was very pleased with the service!"
"Very, very happy with the service provided. I would definitely recommend my lawyer and would be very happy to use the service again. I felt in good hands immediately."
"My lawyer was responsive and engaged and always willing to help. Everything went smoothly, and I received explanations regarding all the caveats. I highly recommend this service."
"Our lawyer was very helpful, professional and kind - nothing was too much trouble. If I left a message, we got a reply within 24 hours. Would recommend this service to anyone."
"I was extremely pleased with the whole service."
"Extremely helpful, trustworthy, and went beyond expectations to help and serve me as a client."
10 years ago
Golden Visa (Non-EU)
Available in the following locations: Bergamo
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
The Golden Visa programme in Italy is unlike that in other countries since it does not offer the opportunity to become legally resident in Italy by virtue of investing in property.
Instead, investors are offered the option of making approved capital investments, for which a residency visa may be issued. Investors are entitled to a 2 year visa, renewable for 3 years, whereupon the investor may apply for permanent residency. After 10 years of residence, you may apply for Italian citizenship.
- Main applicant must be over 18 years of age
- Valid passport
- Valid Birth Certificate
- Suitable private health insurance
- No criminal record in Spain or in country of Origin
- Evidence of having made one of the approved investments as well as the source of the funds
- €500,000 invested in a start-up business which operates in an innovative business sector (must be less than 5 years old, headquartered in Italy and not subject to stock-exchange listing)
- €1 million in an approved Italian company
- €1 million in a project that will have a positive impact on the Italian economy (think jobs)
- €2 million in Italian government bonds
- Goldent Visa holder may leave and return to Italy as often as they wish without restriction
- This visa confers a right to both live and work in Italy
- Longer residency approved initially with less renewal requirements
- Ability to bring your family
Unfortunately, due to its complexity, it is common to see applications fail because the applicant failed to provide the appropriate information that the Italian authorities demand to receive before granting approval.
This can of course be avoided by contracting an experienced immigration lawyer to manage the process on your behalf.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for a Golden Visa
- An application for visa by property purchase is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Your lawyer makes the application to the appropriate governmental bodies (online application and interview at your local Italian Consulate), on your behalf, in the correct time-frame
- You will be informed of the success of the application
- Once approved, your lawyer will assist you to collect your Italian residency card in Italy
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Why choose Advocate Abroad?
Vincenzo is an Italian lawyer with offices in the North (Bergamo). He deals with International Law, Banking Law, Corporate Law, Business Law, EU Funds, Tax Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Credit Collection, Labour Law, and Consumer Law.