VAT in Greece
Dimitra holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from the University of Macedonian, Thessaloniki, Greece and a Masters of Science (Msc) in Banking & Financial Analysis from the University of Piraeus, Greece. Dimitra is an Internal Auditor of ISO, A tax specialist in Greek Taxation and a Certified Economical Analyst by the Greek Economic Chamber. Dimitra has over thirty years working experience in shipping industry, Also she has ten years working experience in commercial industryDimitra gained extensive experience in accounting, taxation and consultation of business including financial advisory. She has operated in Greece her own practice since 2012.
Who is this Service for?
Understanding local VAT rules and what actions need to be taken to ensure compliance are critical for businesses involved in providing services and products to other businesses and consumers resident in foreign countries. National tax enforcement authorities tend to be zealous in relation to VAT compliance and infractions can prove extremely costly and disruptive.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion to determine your particular situation
- If you have received notification of an infringement, the tax lawyer will consider your legal options and best outcomes. Upon agreement, the lawyer will then represent you before national tribunals
- If you need to understand how the local VAT rules and regulations would impact you and a proposed business plan, a report will be compiled. A follow-up meeting is generally arranged to deal with questions that arise as a result of the content of the report.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.