Contested Will in Tenerife region
- OliverOliver is a multidisciplinary lawyer and economist with over 10 years in the banking sector. With a very high level of written and spoken English, Oliver specialises in: Property Conveyances, Inheritance, Family Law, Criminal Law, Tax Law and Contractual disputes.Cases completed: 65
Testimonials for Oliver
- David Edwards, England
Very Satisfied with the service provided by Oliver. He was quick, efficient and value for money. Would definitely recommend to friends.Oct 17, 2018
- Janet/Alex Olsen, Newcastle
Overall the service provided by Oliver was exceptional.
My mother and I couldn't of asked for more from him as he sorted out our family affairs. His attitude, attention to detail and promptness while helping us were second to none.
His English is top notch and his way of explaining and or guiding you through what needs to be done makes the whole experience easier than expected.
We'd recommend Oliver to anyone in need of his expertise while dealing with issues in Tenerife.Jul 25, 2018
- Sham Naib, Callao Salvaje, Tenerife
My lawyer Oliver was very helpful, always happy to assist. He professionally checked the law before dispensing advice.May 18, 2018
- Adam Clark, Tenerife
Oliver was very professional. He explained things very clearly and honestly at all times and in the end we got the best result possible in my particular case.
Many thanks to him for his high level of service.Mar 09, 2018
- John Crompton, UK
Very satisfied with the service that Oliver provided.
Oliver was professional, approachable and his fees were very reasonable.
I will definitely use his services again!Nov 25, 2017
- Bjarne ten Harkel, The Netherlands
My lawyer Rossana is an honest person and highly professional. She is simpatico. I would definitely hire this lawyer again.Nov 22, 2017
- Stanley Jones, Llano del Camello
I am very satisfied with Oliver, he was very helpful and always happy to assist.
I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.Jan 17, 2017
- Allan Pemberton, England
Oliver is the best of the best. Nothing is too much trouble and always contactable. Always provides a very good service for very reasonable price.
Friendly. Helpful. And a very nice person. Would recommend to anyone.Dec 21, 2016
- John Bircher, Tenerife
Oliver was extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. He dealt with my matter with professionalism and confidence.
His service was very good value for money and he explained the whole process from beginning to end.
I would certainly use him again and recommend him to friends.Dec 13, 2016
- John Drummond, Tenerife
Very good English in a situation that was new to us.
Oliver was extremely helpful, he couldn’t have done more.Oct 27, 2016
- Kenneth Madden, Gran Canaria
Very professional, very helpful and always responded promptly to any queries I had.Oct 23, 2016
Who is this Service for?
Contesting a Will can be fraught with difficulty - not to mention emotion - given that an individual may likely be asserting a right to inherit against another family member. The ability to contest a Will depends very much on the circumstances of the case and the applicable law.
This becomes more complex once again when considered in an international context. There may be conflicting jurisprudence as to which laws apply, nevermind what those laws actually state. Often the grounds for varying a Will would relate to undue influence on the intestator by a beneficiary named in the Will though in European jurisdictions, a child of the deceased may have a right to a portion of the estate in a system known as forced heirs, and any failure to inherit the minimum portion assigned by law, could give rise to a right to contest the Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with a specialist lawyer to determine your rights under national and/or international law to contest a Will
- Communication with other interested parties and relevant authorities on your behalf to have the terms of the Will changed
- Representation in legal proceedings where required to ensure a variation of the terms of the Will and the registration of rightful interests in the estate
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.