Inheritance in Paphos
PolyPoly has been working as a partner in her own law firm for the last 7 years with a focus on civil and criminal litigation, corporate law, family law, contracts, probate, and land acquisition. Previously she attended the University of Nottingham Nottingham, UK where she graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Maritime law at the University of Derby. Poly is native speaker in Greek, fluent in English, and a beginner in Japanese.
Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.