Inheritance in Gran Canaria region
- DomingoDomingo has 10 years experience as a practising lawyer in Gran Canaria and specialises in providing expert advice in property law matters, inheritances, family law and contract law issues, in particular time-share agreements.Cases completed: 18
Testimonials for Domingo
- Jonathan Williams, Maspalomas
A highly professional lawyer who carried out the task set by ourselves to a very high standard indeed. He was polite, helpful and knew his business perfectly.
I will be using him again and will be recommending his services to friends and acquaintances alike, with the knowledge he will do a great service for them.May 16, 2019
- Diana Rawstron, London
Domingo provided an excellent service on this matter and I was very pleased that I had found him through your website.
I definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.Nov 03, 2016
- Michelle Richardson, UK
Domingo has great empathy, and works hard with great understanding of your needs.
Domingo is available and flexible, he is there for you always, and very professional at all times.
My case was a difficult one,Domingo did all he could given the circumstances, I could not of have asked for more.Apr 19, 2016
- KRF, Las Palmas
My lawyer showed great attention to detail, was responsive and very professional.
I will definitely use his services again.Jun 22, 2015
- Dawn H, Puerto Rico
My lawyer was very helpful with our property purchase. He always replied to any questions extremely quickly and provided us with all the legal help, advice and documentation necessary.
He explained the Spanish processes which are quite different from England.
I would very happily recommend his services.Feb 11, 2014
Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.