Inheritance in Seville region
- RafaelRafael graduated in Law from the University of Seville in 1995. He lived in Ireland for more than two years to improve his English language skills and his experience as a lawyer. He specialises in civil law, in particular property matters, mortgages, inheritance and family law. He speaks English fluently with a certified Advanced level.
Testimonials for Rafael
- Colin Johnson, Sevilla
Very helpful, especially as English and Spanish law has it's differences and my final document - a testament - required the services of a notary and the final translation.
A pleasure to meet Rafael and to discuss my needs and he made the whole process straightforward with lots of common sense solutions. ***** 5 stars and highly recommended.Mar 15, 2019
- Vivien Yao, UK
Worked with Rafael for a project. He is very professional, efficient and helpful.
Thanks Rafael!Jan 17, 2019
- Lloyd, Seville
Rafael was always there for me. He catered to my schedule rather than me to his.Jan 07, 2019
Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.