Our tax experts will assist you to set-up your business in Portugal including company name registration, Mercantile Registry operations and bank account set-up.
Limited Company Set-up Service
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service package provides all of the assistance you will need to get set-up and operating in the quickest time possible in Portugal, and includes the following individual services:
- Creation of certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the Companies Registry
- Registration of Company with the AT (Autoridade Tributária e Aduaneira - Tax Authority)
- Registration of Company with the Portuguese Social Security system
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to the industry sector of the company
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets)
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Company annual return (abbreviated accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss statement, annual report)
- Ongoing updates on any legislative changes affecting the area of the Company Activities
Ongoing Tax Compliance
In Portugal limited companies are required by law to produce annual accounts, a director's report (which has to include a true and fair view of the company’s affairs, the business trajectory and standing, as well as a list of principal - if any - risks that the company faces, the company’s likely future outlook amongst other matters).
The company is also liable for corporation tax.