Certificate of Divorce in Istanbul
Certificate of Divorce in Istanbul: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Istanbul
- Kübra, lawyer in IstanbulKubra is a partner in her law firm which has offices in Istanbul and Izmit. Kubra and her firm focuses primarily in the areas of Corporate Law, Inheritance and Family Law. Her firm also regularly advises on Litigation (labor law, debt recovery, breach of contract, liability and corporate conflicts ), She also represents multinational corporate clients on regulatory compliance matters, particularly in the areas of corporate, trade and customs and real estate property matters. she is a registered arbitrator and a sworn translator and interpreter.
- Meltem, lawyer in IstanbulMeltem graduated from Ankara Law Faculty and pursued a master’s (LL.M.) in the Netherlands and France. Having worked for top tier law firms in Ankara and Istanbul, Meltem has founded her law firm in Istanbul and Mugla. She works on disputes relating to commercial law, labour law, consumer law, inheritance and family law, contract law, real estate matters, IP and data protection law. She also has a solid background in criminal law. She is a sworn translator and interpreter.
Certificate of Divorce
Who is this service for?
As a result of ever greater migration between countries, and the relationships that can result, and then terminate, there has been an increase in the need for individuals to be able to certify the fact that, while they were previously married in another country, that they are now divorced. The original divorce decree will be sufficient only in the country where the divorce proceedings took place. In order for the divorce to be given effect to in another country, it is necessary to go through further procedures depending on where the divorce took place and where the individual needs to verify it.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current situation
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine which documentation you require
- Obtain a copy of the divorce decree from the appropriate Court and request a Certificate from the Court that will be valid in any other EU state.
- If the divorce needs to be validated in a non-EU state, the particular country will have its own rules regarding recognition of foreign divorces. In such cases, your lawyer can arrange for a copy of the original Court Decree, duly Apostilled and translated.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.