Business Set-Up in Paris
Business Set-Up in Paris: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Paris
- Avi is a Lawyer to the Paris Bar (2003), With particular focus on the fields of Employment Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Business Law. Together with 8 colleagues and 3 Jurists this firm have considerable experience in the aforementioned areas of law, dealing with over 2 000 clients to date. Avi is a former elected Representative of the Paris Bar Council (2010 to 2015) and former elected Representative of the National Council of French Bars Councils.
- Caroline began her career in well known French & English law firms, such as HMN & Partners, Elborne Mitchell, 5 Essex Court Chambers and Atkin Chambers, where she practised in insurance, construction and litigation fields, specifically insurance and reinsurance law relating to industrial risks, civil liability (contracts, tort, professional matters or defective products) and transport law. She took the oath in 2009 and works in both French and English in civil and commercial matters relating to construction issues, general insurance, industrial risk issues, product liability cases, property and equine law.Cases completed: 20
Testimonials for Caroline
- David Morris, Bordeaux
Caroline was very helpful, knowledgeable and did her utmost to be available when possible. Had Caroline been located nearer to us, a face to face meeting would probably have been of benefit as it is not always easy to communicate clearly by email.Oct 06, 2020
- Martyn Strachan, Scotland
To be fair to Caroline, what I was asking her would have been almost impossible to bring to a successful conclusion and she did as much as she could in the circumstances. She was helpful, responded promptly to communications and researched the matter thoroughly.Sep 13, 2020
- Michele Willmott, Paris
Caroline was helpful & precise in her recommendations.Aug 08, 2020
- Peter Jeun Ho Tsang, Paris
Caroline really couldn't have done more. I was very satisfied with the service and I would definitely recommend to friends.May 20, 2020
- Rameez Sayed, Paris
Caroline has been very responsive and started to advise me as soon as I had made my initial contact. She understands you well, given that she is French and well versed with English.
I made some informed decisions, with her much sorted advice. Her fees are reasonable and she explains you very well before you engage her.
Caroline has been very professional in all her aspects. She is very smart and her introspection is the only way for further improvement.Apr 24, 2020
- Jessica is specialised in French tax law, in particular in business taxation and real estate taxation. She assists foreign clients both on tax issues related to their strategic investment, restructuring and financing operations as well as on the day-to-day management of their taxes. She enjoys working with international clients and obtained a Master of Laws (LLM) in Hong Kong to expand her proficiency. She speaks English fluently.
Testimonials for Jessica
- Malcolm Roberts, Vaujany
This was a tricky tax position that was diligently sorted out. Excellent. Thanks.
I cannot think of any improvement that could be made. All response was fast and helpfulNov 15, 2019
- Raïssa is a registered and regulated lawyer concentrating particularly in private law; she has acquired great experience in real estate sales transactions, transfer and acquisition of property assets, development operations, as well as commercial leases. She advises both French and foreign companies in real estate matters. Prior to her current role she was an associate in several high profile law firms in Paris and Dubai.
Who is this Service for?
If you have already decided on the type of business you want to run, and where you wish to locate it, then the main decision you will need to make is whether you should set it up as a limited company or as a sole trader.
This can be extremely important as you can save a considerable amount of money depending on which option you choose. Both have benefits and drawbacks.
Self-employed is of course cheaper to set-up and less costly to manage since the reporting requirements are lesser than in the case of limited companies.
On the other hand, limited companies do limit your liability in the case of a claim against your business, which depending on the type of business could be the only reason you need to opt for this type of structure. Otherwise, a limited company is rather more flexible when there are a number of partners or when the company has other, more complex attributes.
What does this service consist of?
- Ensure legal interests are protected, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.