Contract Drafting in Paphos
Poly has been working as a partner in her own law firm for the last 7 years with a focus on civil and criminal litigation, corporate law, family law, contracts, probate, and land acquisition. Previously she attended the University of Nottingham Nottingham, UK where she graduated in Law and obtained a Masters in Maritime law at the University of Derby. Poly is native speaker in Greek, fluent in English, and a beginner in Japanese.
Who is this Service for?
Contracts are drafted in so many different scenarios that it would be impossible to provide a definitive list. Contracts arise in the most personal of affairs (prenuptial agreements, organ donation), everyday situations (leases for dwellings and commercial offices) and in the most important of matters (purchase of properties and businesses). When living in other countries, local laws can impinge on how a contract may be drafted which makes it even more important for a local lawyer to advise you on how to ensure that your rights are protected.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the purpose of the contract and your personal objectives
- Risk analysis and advice on international contracts
- International negotiations and support for building commercial structures
- Business contract templates – all kind of contracts including Franchise, Distributorship, Confidentiality, Consultancy, Brokerage, Employment, Partnership, Production, Advertisement, Barter, Importation, Forwarding, Loan, Financial Leasing, Pledge, Guaranty, Settlement, Joint Ventures
- Contract design and drafting
- Legal advice and representation in Court of Law in case of conflict
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.