General Insurance Claims in Hungary
General Insurance Claims in Hungary: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Hungary
- Peter, lawyer in BudapestPeter graduated from the university of Pécs, Hungary including one semester in Berlin HTW Business law faculty spent as an ERASMUS student. After his studies he worked one year at the audit department at Deloitte. Later he specialised in civil-, company- business- and procurement law. Peter has 10+ years experience as a lawyer, speaks and works in Hungarian, English and German.
General Insurance Claims
Who is this Service for?
As soon as anyone makes a substantial claim against an insurance company, they realise that insurance companies do tend to make life difficult for claimants and sometimes reject a claim for the most spurious of reasons. Rather than just accept that, you can pursue the matter with a specialist lawyer who can take on the claim, initially by negotiating with the insurance company and later via legal proceedings, as required.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with a solicitor to understand your particular circumstances and assess the next steps.
- Undertake negotiations with the insurance company
- Initiate legal proceedings if negotiations do not yield sufficient progress
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.