Apps & Software in Cyprus
Michalis' practice focuses on Civil Litigation, Professional Responsibility, Real Estate Law, Administration Law, Immigration Law, Admiralty Law and Corporate Law. He is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2010. Michalis provides many international and domestic clients with a variety of legal services, insurance claims, negotiation with employees, labour disputes resolution etc
Apps & Software
Who is this Service for?
Clearly some of the most valuable assets in the world today are apps, software and associated algorithms. In fact often these are the only products of multinational companies. Accordingly, it is essential for any business producing software products to scrupulously protect and defend the creativity and know-how intrinsic to such products.
What does this service consist of?
- Advice from an English-speaking lawyer specialising in Intellectual Property on the best way to protect your assets
- Assistance with filing patents with the appropriate European authorities
- In the event of infringement or dispute as to ownership rights, communication with and negotiation with those parties who are infringing the patent - or their legal representatives - as well as representation in formal legal proceedings if such parties fail to desist and/or fail to redress any injury or loss suffered.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.