Contested Will in Torrevieja
Offices: Torrevieja, Orihuela Costa, MurciaInma is a highly experienced lawyer having spent more than 25 years assisting clients in Murcia and Orihuela Costa. She deals principally in matters of civil law (property, family, probate) as well as commercial law, assisting clients set-up businesses in the region. Inma also takes an active role in the Legal Guidance Service of the Bar Association of Murcia.Views Services Available in our Torrevieja Office
Testimonials for Contested Will
Ashley Wilkins, Murcia
We were delighted with the level of responsiveness and service Inma provided. Our daughter has been accepted at UCAM to study Dentistry and consequently we were helping her set up life in Murcia.
Inma was most helpful in the flat leasing process in the identification of Agents and in the Tenancy Agreement negotiation and execution after a property had been found. This together with her good general advice about how things work in Murcia and Spain have made the process far easier that would otherwise be the case. Inma was also very helpful in the NIE process.
Bravo and we are delighted to recommend Inma as a first port of call in Murcia !
Best wishes Ashley.
Sep 18, 2019
Andrea Omahony, Murcia
Inma was fabulous. She was extremely professional and she answered any questions efficiently and accurately.
Apr 01, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Contesting a Will can be fraught with difficulty - not to mention emotion - given that an individual may likely be asserting a right to inherit against another family member. The ability to contest a Will depends very much on the circumstances of the case and the applicable law.
This becomes more complex once again when considered in an international context. There may be conflicting jurisprudence as to which laws apply, nevermind what those laws actually state. Often the grounds for varying a Will would relate to undue influence on the intestator by a beneficiary named in the Will though in European jurisdictions, a child of the deceased may have a right to a portion of the estate in a system known as forced heirs, and any failure to inherit the minimum portion assigned by law, could give rise to a right to contest the Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with a specialist lawyer to determine your rights under national and/or international law to contest a Will
- Communication with other interested parties and relevant authorities on your behalf to have the terms of the Will changed
- Representation in legal proceedings where required to ensure a variation of the terms of the Will and the registration of rightful interests in the estate
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.