Will Drafting Service in Coimbra region
Will Drafting Service in Coimbra region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a probate lawyer in Coimbra region
- Teresa, probate lawyer in AveiroTeresa read law at the University of Coimbra. She is specialised in civil law, contracts, property and inheritance case, with more than 10 years representing international clients. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking, Stock Exchange and Insurance Law and also holds the specialization course leading to the degree of Master of Corporate Law. A well-known speaker, Teresa's research focuses on issues of economic and financial law, as well as fundamental rights. She speaks English fluently.
Will Drafting Service
Why Make a Will?
New rules from the European Union - Regulation (EU) Nº 650/2012 of the European Parliament and of the council of 4th July 2012 - stipulate that, in the absence of an express indication in the form of a valid Will, the rules that apply to a deceased’s estate are the rules of the country in which they were habitually resident.
For many this could mean being forced to apply strict rules of inheritance that exist foreign countries unless a Will is drafted in a suitable format.
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to control the manner in which their estate is distributed under their own laws rather than the laws of the State where their assets are located.
What does this service consist of?
Our experienced English-speaking lawyers will discuss with you all aspects of how you wish to dispose of your estate, ensuring:
- The Will is drafted in both English and local language to ensure conformity with clients’ intentions
- The Will is drawn-up in the office of a conveniently located public notary.
- Assistance at the signing of the
Receive an official copy of the Last Will and Testament
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.