Will Drafting Service in Cadiz region
FranciscoFrancisco is a highly experienced lawyer who has spent almost 30 years providing representation to English-speakers in Spain. He specialises in Civil law (family, succession, contracts, claims, insurance claims and property claims), Commercial law (business incorporation) and Employment Law.
Testimonials for Francisco
John Neder, Cadiz
Francisco was very helpful with our enquiries. His level of English was excellent and we were very satisfied with the level of service we received.
Mar 06, 2019
Francisco was very responsive, supportive and understanding.
Unfortunately, I had to use another lawyer who has helped me in another case.
Feb 11, 2019
Will Drafting Service
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to control the manner in which their estate is distributed under their own laws rather than the laws of the State where their assets are located.
What does this service consist of?
- Obtain the details of the assets comprising the estate and instructions on how the estate should be distributed
- The Will is drafted in both English and local language to ensure conformity with clients’ intentions
- The Will is drawn-up in the office of a conveniently located public notary.
- Attendance at the signing of the Will
- Handover of an official copy of the Last Will and Testament
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.