Will Drafting Service in Maspalomas
Esther has practised law in the Canary Islands since 2002 and specialises in civil, commercial, criminal and real estate law. Together with an impressive academic records, which includes a Masters in Urban Planning, she has a very good command of English and German as well as her native Spanish.
Testimonials for Esther
Christopher Allen, Las Palmas
Very informative and clear.
Nov 28, 2019
Breda McMahon, Gran Canaria
Esther provided a very professional and efficient service.
I would certainly recommend her!
Jun 25, 2019
Coenraets, Playa Inglés
I was looking for advice about the legal method of splitting the common costs among the owners of a compound. Her advice was very helpful during the owners meeting that I had this afternoon.
Mar 21, 2019
We had excellent service from Esther at Advocate Abroad when buying a property in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
Esther speaks both Spanish and English, and is very friendly, professional and genuine. She took care of the whole purchasing process and explained all the steps for us, including giving advice on Spanish bank account, NIE numbers etc.
We are very pleased with all the help we have received and can highly recommend Esther. Thank you so much!
Apr 13, 2018
Julia Alcock, Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
Esther was very friendly and approachable. She was professional and answered any questions I asked. We would definitely use her again in the future.
Feb 22, 2018
Jackie Stevenson, Gran Canaria
Esther is informative and extremely helpful and above all very professional.
I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
Jul 19, 2017
Will Drafting Service
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to control the manner in which their estate is distributed under their own laws rather than the laws of the State where their assets are located.
What does this service consist of?
- Obtain the details of the assets comprising the estate and instructions on how the estate should be distributed
- The Will is drafted in both English and local language to ensure conformity with clients’ intentions
- The Will is drawn-up in the office of a conveniently located public notary.
- Attendance at the signing of the Will
- Handover of an official copy of the Last Will and Testament
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.