Will Drafting Service in Madrid region
CarlosCarlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained batchelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: International Law, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.Cases completed: 22
Testimonials for Carlos
Philip Glencross, UK
Carlos was extremely helpful, couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend him to friends.
Feb 26, 2019
Stephen Owusu Ansah, Madrid
Carlos is a professional and respectful lawyer, he has helped me a lot and with my police clearance...i would like to recommend him to everyone! Thanks.
Feb 23, 2019
Will Drafting Service
Who is this Service for?
For anyone who wishes to control the manner in which their estate is distributed under their own laws rather than the laws of the State where their assets are located.
What does this service consist of?
- Obtain the details of the assets comprising the estate and instructions on how the estate should be distributed
- The Will is drafted in both English and local language to ensure conformity with clients’ intentions
- The Will is drawn-up in the office of a conveniently located public notary.
- Attendance at the signing of the Will
- Handover of an official copy of the Last Will and Testament
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.