Inheritance in Almeria region
Juan IgnacioGraduated from the university of Almería in 2011, including one year spent in the European University of Viadrina in Frankfur Oder (Germany). Having studied to be judge he later transferred to open his own law firm in 2012. Over the last 5 years he has specialised in Civil law - specifically property law and mortgages, road traffic accident claims and insurance law.
Testimonials for Juan Ignacio
Gordon Phillips, Vera
Juan always responded promptly and explained clearly with regular updates, we found him invaluable in solving our problem and he did so within a very quick timescale.
No improvements necessary. Doing a great job, thank you.
Feb 28, 2019
Andrew Morecroft, Lubrin
Juan was extremely helpful during every part of the purchase. As I was buying an older property there were slight complications but Juan explained every issue and managed to work through the difficulties with supreme efficiency.
Also there was a ridiculous situation with my Spanish bank account where I could not access the money even though it was in the account. Thankfully I had given Juan power of attorney and he managed to sort-out the problem.
He went above and beyond the call of duty and I am very grateful for all his help. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking to buy in the Almeria region.
Oct 15, 2018
John Fraser Dunfield, San Francisco
Good understanding. Applied sufficient pressure as needed to get the issue resolved. Reasonable charge for service provided. Would definitely recommend this service to friends.
Oct 12, 2018
Patrick Crean, Almerimar
Juan was fantastic. Very easy to understand and very pleasant. I would definitely use his service again.
Jul 05, 2018
Colin Stuart Farmer, UK
Juan Ignacio met me in Almeria and with skill and persistence was able to deal with the eviction of a non paying tenant in a very short time, and avoided long and drawn out court processes.(The time factor was important because after gaining access it became apparent that the occupant was rapidly trashing the place.).
At all times he maintained personal contact with continuous updates during the process.
A great bloke, great job done and good value.
Hopefully he can do the same for when I sell the place.
Dec 15, 2017
Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.