Tax & Accounting Services in Italy
- Offices: Turinilaria began providing accounting services in 1999 following an excellent academic career that included two semesters at the European Business School in London and one summer session at the Berkeley University of California. She is a certified accountant both in Italy and in the UK (ACCA). The principle services that ilaria provides, includes tax accounting, bookkeeping, real estate taxation, business legal consultancy, auditing and company evaluations/due diligence.
Testimonials for Tax & Accounting Services
- Greg Turner, San Remo
Ilaria was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was very prompt in replying to me or calling me.
I can’t speak Italian correctly and she could then speak English to me as if it’s her 1st language.
I have spent a long time looking for an Italian/English speaking accountant that is experienced, trustworthy and makes you feel welcome to contact her. I appreciate making contact with her and will certainly use her for all things related in the future.
Nothing to improve. Top service and I will use your business again each time. Thank youFeb 15, 2019
- Lara, Turin
My contact in Italy, Ilaria, was SO helpful and responsive. 100%recommendJan 04, 2019
- Daniel Mannion, Italy
Dedicated help received in a very responsive manner. Very happy with all the help I was given!Nov 28, 2018
Tax & Accounting Services
Who is this Service for?
Anyone undertaking a business activity will require a local tax and accounting service. While you will benefit from not having to worry about whether or not you are compliant with the legal requirements such as VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax etc. you can also relax in the knowledge that any communications received from the Tax Authority – often impenetrable to locals never mind foreigners – will be managed conveniently and efficiently by your accountant.
What does this service consist of?
- Financial accounting and reporting.
- Accounting for special purposes, preparation of annual accounts.
- Manage communications with the Tax Authorities.
- Complete management of the company’s accounts.
- Administrative support for accounts/ accounting records: Preparation of accounting.
Documents – cash documents, travel orders, inventory control, property records, issuing invoices, internal documents, approval process of documents, printing & copying, sorting and filing of accounting documents).
- VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Income Tax, Non-resident tax, any other tax obligation with any national tax authority: National/Regionals/Local.
- Business address (whether it will be only for correspondence or you will really make your business there).
- Recommendations regarding the most appropriate fiscal arrangements to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to your activity.
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns.
- Company annual return (abbreviated accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss statement, annual report)
- Ongoing updates on any legislative changes affecting the area of the Company Activities
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.