Competition & Antitrust Law in Asturias region
MiguelMiguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.
Testimonials for Miguel
Daniel Spitzhorn, Spain
Miguel in Oviedo helped us during the process of buying a flat in Asturias. He was just brilliant!
Aug 14, 2018
Nick Nicolaou, Oviedo
Very Satisfied with Miguel's work. He was very helpful and we would definitely use his services again in the future.
Feb 20, 2018
Competition & Antitrust Law
Who is this Service for?
Often the best strategy for a business to consolidate its position in an existing market or if wishing to enter a new market, is to purchase a local competitor. When embarking on this strategy it is of course vital to the success of the venture to ensure that local and European competition rules are adhered to.
What does this service consist of?
- Local, experienced English-speaking competition/anti-trust lawyers will begin with an open-ended discuss of the proposed venture
- A report will be drafted on the appropriateness of the proposed merger or acquisition with the local company, to review compliance with local and European anti-trust law, including any recommendations.
- Follow-up activity including full accounting and tax services and support provided
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.