Certificate of Divorce in Thessaloniki
Certificate of Divorce in Thessaloniki: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a administrative & processes lawyer in Thessaloniki
- Anastasia, administrative & processes lawyer in ThessalonikiHaving been internationally trained in Law, International Organizations and European Studies, she has the comparative advantage to have worked for law firms, UN-agencies, the Greek State and NGOs, thus building the ability to effectively analyse, interpret and implement a wide set of rules and regulations. She practises in foreign investments, real estate transactions, contract law, corporate law, immigration and nationality law, family law, inheritance law, debt recovery and licensing.
- Joanna, administrative & processes lawyer in ThessalonikiJoanna is a Greek lawyer fluent in English, Italian and Spanish, registered with the Bar Association of Thessaloniki since 2008. She obtained a Masters Degree in Transnational and European Commercial Law & ADR. She has worked as an independent lawyer for more than 10 years and has represented British and International clients before the Greek authorities in that time. She has experience in commercial law, corporate law, contract law, investment law, real-estate law and consumer law, as well as in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in arbitration proceedings and out of court negotiations.
Certificate of Divorce
Who is this service for?
As a result of ever greater migration between countries, and the relationships that can result, and then terminate, there has been an increase in the need for individuals to be able to certify the fact that, while they were previously married in another country, that they are now divorced. The original divorce decree will be sufficient only in the country where the divorce proceedings took place. In order for the divorce to be given effect to in another country, it is necessary to go through further procedures depending on where the divorce took place and where the individual needs to verify it.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current situation
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine which documentation you require
- Obtain a copy of the divorce decree from the appropriate Court and request a Certificate from the Court that will be valid in any other EU state.
- If the divorce needs to be validated in a non-EU state, the particular country will have its own rules regarding recognition of foreign divorces. In such cases, your lawyer can arrange for a copy of the original Court Decree, duly Apostilled and translated.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.