Obtain Certificate in Athens
Georgios is a graduate of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, qualifying in 2004. He has practiced law since 2006 and is a member of the Athens Law Bar. He specializes in Criminal Law, Administrative Law and Real Estate, as counselor and in litigation matters. He speaks English fluently.
Sotiria is an experienced lawyer who performs due diligence analysis of companies in all sectors in order to proceed with restructuring and investments. She prepares commercial agreements & contract documents and assists clients in meetings with banks, investors etc. She also is engaged in a broad-based litigation practice focusing on identifying and responding to the specific needs of individual and corporate clients (esp. concerning banking matters and bribery law).
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who has moved countries may be required to obtain a certificate from the state that they previously lived in, so that they can successfully complete a legal process, including taking-up employment that requires a clean criminal record certificate or perhaps a certificate of divorce in order to re-marry or a certificate of marriage which can be required for a number of administrative processes.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with the lawyer to obtain the relevant details of the certificate required
- Application locally to obtain the certificate
- Emission of the certificate and sent to you by courier
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.