Close a Bank Account in Italy
Close a Bank Account in Italy: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a lawyer in Italy
- Vincenzo, lawyer in BergamoVincenzo is an Italian lawyer with offices in the North (Bergamo). He deals with International Law, Banking Law, Corporate Law, Business Law, EU Funds, Tax Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Credit Collection, Labour Law, and Consumer Law.
Close a Bank Account
Who is this service for?
Many people find themselves in the situation where they need to close a foreign bank account and, since they are no longer living in that country, it is typically impossible to finalise the closure of the account. Also, there may be situations where a bank account of a deceased relative needs to be closed and the funds transferred according to a Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to confirm the details of the bank account, location, bank name etc
- Drafting of a suitable power of attorney to empower the lawyer to act on your behalf before the bank
- Closure of the bank account and instructions provided to transfer the closing balance to the appropriate destination bank account
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.