Enforcement Foreign Judgment in Turin
After graduating from the University of Turin in 2004. and time spent as an intern at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Giovanni returned to Italy where qualified as a lawyer. Over the following eight years he has practices mainly in the areas of private international law and EU law. In particular he assists private and corporate clients in cases related to cross-border litigation, debt collection, drafting of various international contracts (i.e. distribution, agency, joint venture, NdA). He speaks English and French fluently.
Testimonials for Giovanni Luca
Matt Trenwith, Turin
I received absolute clarity throughout the process in a timely fashion.
I am happy with the current service.
Jan 16, 2020
Enforcement Foreign Judgment
Who is this service for?
If you have obtained a Court Order or judgement in your favour in your home country but then need to have it enforced in a foreign country, it may be necessary to go through a special procedure in the foreign country to achieve this.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to determine the country and specifics of the original Court judgments
- Based on the initial determination, the appropriate process for obtaining enforcements of the judgment in the foreign country will be provided
- Full assistance and representation throughout the legal process to enforce the Court judgment in your favour
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.