Business Licence Application in Orihuela Costa
Business Licence Application in Orihuela Costa: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a business services lawyer in Orihuela Costa
- Inma is a highly experienced lawyer having spent more than 25 years assisting clients in Murcia and Orihuela Costa. She deals principally in matters of civil law (property, family, probate) as well as commercial law, assisting clients set-up businesses in the region. Inma also takes an active role in the Legal Guidance Service of the Bar Association of Murcia.Cases completed: 46
Testimonials for Inma
- Kami Fallah , Alicante
I find Inma a professional Solicitor who actively dealt with my case and I'm so grateful for the service she has provided for me.
The short list of my experience with her includes: great communicator, knowledgeable, patient, diligent, amiable, decisive, observant,...Nov 10, 2020
- Bill Chehade, Torrevieja
Very happy with the service 🙂Nov 05, 2020
- Ilona Barta, Torrevieja
Inma was extremely helpful: she responded promptly and kept us up dated during our case every day. She possesses great negotiation skills that led to success in our case. Great value for money for complicated issue. Inma also made us clear about Spanish legislations and law that was helpful.
Approachable and highly professional. Can't express enough our gratitude. We will definitely recommend Inma.
Great service.May 29, 2020
- Moshe Stovall, Torrevieja
Inma was very professional and guided me every step of the way. i will use her again and also my brother would like to use her services. she is the best!Mar 02, 2020
- Gary Hamilton , Murcia
Inma was extremely helpful in explaining the immigration process and guiding us throughout, including accompanying us to our appointment with the 'Police' for our residency cards. Everything worked out well, all thanks to Inma.
She knows the local requirements very well and made sure we had everything prepared to ensure a successful application. Muchos Gracias Inma!Feb 07, 2020
- lesley king, Torrevieja
Inma was very professional, very helpful and guided me through the Spanish legal process simply and clearly. She fought my corner with a satisfactory outcome.
Constant contact throughout the case on both a professional and personal level, asking about my mother who is unwell, showed compassion.
I would recommend Inma to anyone, English or Spanish who needs help with legal advice.
Nothing could have been done better. Excellent.Jan 11, 2020
- Ashley Wilkins, Murcia
We were delighted with the level of responsiveness and service Inma provided. Our daughter has been accepted at UCAM to study Dentistry and consequently we were helping her set up life in Murcia.
Inma was most helpful in the flat leasing process in the identification of Agents and in the Tenancy Agreement negotiation and execution after a property had been found. This together with her good general advice about how things work in Murcia and Spain have made the process far easier that would otherwise be the case. Inma was also very helpful in the NIE process.
Bravo and we are delighted to recommend Inma as a first port of call in Murcia !
Best wishes Ashley.Sep 18, 2019
- Andrea Omahony, Murcia
Inma was fabulous. She was extremely professional and she answered any questions efficiently and accurately.Apr 01, 2019
Business Licence Application
Who is this Service for?
Opening and operating a business can often require the owner to obtain a license to carry-out the specific activity. Sometimes, this is passed-on to the new owner, if purchasing an existing business, or if not, it may be necessary to make an application. Where the business shall deal with the public, these tend to be quite arcane and complex. Especially if the activity or service to be provided is dangerous in any way, such as certain sporting activities.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- Preparation of a report on the steps to be taken to initiate the activity and the likely costs involved, including an evaluation of the likelihood of success
- Upon agreement, initiation of the application and the steps to obtain the licence
- Follow-up services to include full tax and accounting service
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.