Business Licence Application in La Manga Del Mar Menor
Consuelo specialises in property matters, family and inheritance, immigration and also assists clients with the initial phase of business incorporation and license applications.Cases completed: 22
Testimonials for Consuelo
Daniel Stageman, El Campello
Consuelo worked very hard and her fee was more than reasonable.
Oct 02, 2019
Penny Toomey, La Manga
I could not recommend Consuelo highly enough to choose as a lawyer. She went above and beyond what was required when working for me.
She is reliable, professional and kept me informed of the progress of my case and what she was doing at all times.
Consuelo has an ethical outlook and a strong sense of what is right. She was unfazed when others tried to block her efforts to help me and was always reassuring that we would get there.
Her spoken and written English is excellent so she can work with both English and Spanish (she did for me). Thank you Consuelo!
Apr 16, 2019
Consuelo was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.
Feb 15, 2019
Business Licence Application
Who is this Service for?
Opening and operating a business can often require the owner to obtain a license to carry-out the specific activity. Sometimes, this is passed-on to the new owner, if purchasing an existing business, or if not, it may be necessary to make an application. Where the business shall deal with the public, these tend to be quite arcane and complex. Especially if the activity or service to be provided is dangerous in any way, such as certain sporting activities.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a lawyer to understand the project you have in mind
- Preparation of a report on the steps to be taken to initiate the activity and the likely costs involved, including an evaluation of the likelihood of success
- Upon agreement, initiation of the application and the steps to obtain the licence
- Follow-up services to include full tax and accounting service
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.