Company Formation in Italy
Marco is a dedicated and motivated professional, with several years of successful international legal experience. Specifically he has experience in the Italian, English and French legal systems having spent time working in law firms in each country. Marco is a native Italian speaker and is also fluent in English and French. Marco provides international clients with expert advice and assistance in matters of property and business as well as any legal issues relating to fine art.
Testimonials for Marco
Michael Morgan, Padova
Marco was able to resolve my problem within 10 days, where it took me over 2 months getting nowhere with the facility we bought our Murano set in Venice, Italy.
Nov 01, 2019
Chris Rye, Chelmsford, England
On occasions it took a little longer than we had hoped in obtaining a reply, however we do appreciate and understand that this was probably due to being away from the office, possibly in Court, or with other clients - not a criticism just an observation.
There are no improvements we can suggest, save to say, we would use Marco in the future if required.
Oct 29, 2019
Company Formation & Tax Service in Italy
Given the elevated levels of bureaucracy and red-tape in Italy, despite more recent efforts to address the issue, it makes sense to have English-speaking business and tax experts available to assist you with your business plans in Italy - from the start-up phase through to ongoing tax-compliance and HR matters such as processing new employees and Social Security obligations.
Office Locations Across Italy
As well as two private offices in the north of the country (blue markers on side-map), ilaria also provides accounting and associated services to English-speaking clients via the Advocate Abroad network of offices in Italy (red markers on main map below). Each of the lawyers on the map of Italy below are registered and regulated by the Bar Associations of Italy and so we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they wish to set-up their business in Italy.
Our consultants are registered and regulated by the local Law Society and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
Tax & Social Security Registration
Our tax experts will assist you to set-up your business in Italy including company name registration, Mercantile Registry operations and bank account set-up.
Company Incorporation & Tax Service Features
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service package provides all of the assistance you will need to get set-up and operating in the quickest time possible in Italy, and includes the following individual services:
- Creation of certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the Registro delle Imprese.
- Registration of Company with the Agenzia delle Entrate (Tax Authority)
- Registration of Company with the Spanish Social Security system
- Recommendation on the most appropriate fiscal arrangement to ensure taxation levels are optimised
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to the industry sector of the company
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets)
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Company annual return (abbreviated accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss statement, annual report)
- Ongoing updates on any legislative changes affecting the area of the Company Activities
The cost of registration with the Italian Inland Revenue (Agenzia delle Entrate) and Social Security system will vary according to the complexity of the corporate structure required, though typically a single director company will cost approx. 600 € + Notary, Commercial Registry and any associate administrative costs.
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service starts at 120€ per calendar month*
*For those with an unusually high level of operations it may become necessary to adjust the fee level, but only with the client's prior agreement.
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service is ideal for single person or even multi-director Limited Companies in Italy. Should you have employees then you will want to add the Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service:
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Payslips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
- This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-IVA (@ 22%).
For assistance with a company formation in Italy, please use the contact button below
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.