Victim Representation in Sanremo
Since 2001 Renato has managed his own law firm on the Italian Riviera, specialising in Real Estate Law, Inheritance Law, Family Law and finally Corporate Law. A full range of private client work is undertaken, from the international administration of deceased's estates, to the preparation of wills, affidavits, powers of attorney, agreements and contracts for the acquisition of property. With almost 20 years of experience assisting English-speakers , Renato is a highly effective, efficient and dependable legal resource.
Who is this Service for?
In certain countries victims have a statutory right to be represented in the trial of the person(s) accused of committing a crime against them. In this regard, an English-speaking lawyer can be a great help in liaising with the court and keeping you up-to-date with progress and information regarding the trial.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand your thoughts and concerns about the trial and the aftermath of the crime
- Regular updates from the lawyer on the progress of the trial and explanation of the progress
- Representation in court, where required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.