Parental Child Abduction in Kusadasi
Sadi graduated from Marmara University Istanbul. He worked in one of the most prestigious law firms in Kusadasi until 2015 after which he established his own firm. We are a dynamic team who are committed to our clients. We consistently apply international standards of transparency and due diligence to our clients’ affairs. Our team are committed to our clients, making us a partner you can trust.
Testimonials for Sadi Berk
Shaunagh Latymer, Kusadasi
Thank you for a good introduction and a useful service.
Sep 24, 2019
Parental Child Abduction
Who is this Service for?
This is a crime relating to the removal of a child or children by one parent from their current country of residence, to another country, without the approval or consent of the other parent. In such cases time is very much of the essence and it is critical that the authorities are notified if a child is believed to have been removed from the jurisdiction by one of the parents.
What does this service consist of?
- Contact one of our specialised lawyers who in turn will notify the corresponding authorities in the Country where the child is currently located
- Arrange all required documentation in order to begin legal proceedings as soon as possible
- Initiation of legal proceedings to obtain a Court Order stating that the child has been abducted and for the child's safe return.
- Continued representation throughout and contact with the relevant authorities through to successful repatriation of the child.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.