Child Custody Disputes in Turin
Child Custody Disputes in Turin: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Turin
- Giovanni Luca, family lawyer in TurinAfter graduating from the University of Turin in 2004. and time spent as an intern at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Giovanni returned to Italy where qualified as a lawyer. Over the following eight years he has practices mainly in the areas of private international law and EU law. In particular he assists private and corporate clients in cases related to cross-border litigation, debt collection, drafting of various international contracts (i.e. distribution, agency, joint venture, NdA). He speaks English and French fluently.
Child Custody Disputes
Who is this service for?
Following the break-up of a family unit, it is typical for one parent to take custody of the children, with the other parent receiving visitation rights. However, it is all too common for such visitation rights not to be respected by the custodial parent and this can cause deep concern and distress for the non-custodial parent.
What does this service consist of?
- An Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current position
- Based on the initial information you provide, the lawyer will be able to determine your best legal options in the situation
- Representation in negotiations with the other parent
- As required, drafting of a new, binding agreement to ensure the non-custodial parent’s rights are respected
- Alternatively, legal proceedings to obtain a Court Order that ensures the non-custodial parent has their visitation rights effectively restored.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.