Restraining Orders in Oviedo
Restraining Orders in Oviedo: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a family lawyer in Oviedo
- Miguel, family lawyer in OviedoMiguel has accumulated a great deal of experience practising as a lawyer for more than 16 years. He is an expert in all aspects of commercial and employment law, working extensively with international businesses that have Spanish employees. He appears on the register of civil and employment law mediators and is authorised by the Spanish government to mediate in civil and commercial disputes.
Who is this Service for?
Domestic violence can be especially difficult when it occurs in a foreign country since the victim may not have the support of extended family or understand the system of state support due to language difficulties. A consultation with an English-speaking family lawyer will provide immediate information and peace of mind as well as beginning the process of resolving the problem.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer, specialised in this area of the law, so that they lawyer is able to understand your current situation and provide you with information on your options
- Making an application for a restraining order as well as any other order that may be required in the circumstances.
- Ongoing representation in future proceedings such as separation, divorce, including resolution of child maintenance/visitation obligations/rights.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.