General Insurance Claims in Istanbul
Having lived and studied in a number of countries such as the USA, Japan, Belgium and Russia, ilkay has an international background that makes him ideal for assisting English-speaking clients in Turkey. Specialising in business law, property matters and immigration, ilkay speaks fluent English and is a registered and regulated lawyer in Istanbul.Cases completed: 15
Testimonials for Ilkay
Abu Bokkor, Turkey
I found them to be very reliable and responsive when providing their service.
Jun 29, 2020
Cases completed: 21
Testimonials for Kübra
Janos Lukacs, Istanbul
Prompt, excellent client and advocate skills.
Oct 01, 2019
Sandy , Istanbul
She was available by phone whenever I needed her!
Aug 31, 2019
Ritchie Ross-Forrester, London
Kubra was fantastic.
Sep 24, 2018
General Insurance Claims
Who is this Service for?
As soon as anyone makes a substantial claim against an insurance company, they realise that insurance companies do tend to make life difficult for claimants and sometimes reject a claim for the most spurious of reasons. Rather than just accept that, you can pursue the matter with a specialist lawyer who can take on the claim, initially by negotiating with the insurance company and later via legal proceedings, as required.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with a solicitor to understand your particular circumstances and assess the next steps.
- Undertake negotiations with the insurance company
- Initiate legal proceedings if negotiations do not yield sufficient progress
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.