Trademarks in Thessaloniki
Joanna is a Greek lawyer fluent in English, Italian and Spanish, registered with the Bar Association of Thessaloniki since 2008. She obtained a Masters Degree in Transnational and European Commercial Law & ADR. She has worked as an independent lawyer for more than 10 years and has represented British and International clients before the Greek authorities in that time. She has experience in commercial law, corporate law, contract law, investment law, real-estate law and consumer law, as well as in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in arbitration proceedings and out of court negotiations.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Joanna
Michel Saba, Athens
Joanna Chaika is an excellent lawyer.
The necessary information about my case was collected and verified, she was understanding and responsive, she was able to explain to me my options and to provide the appropriate solutions.
The promised results was delivered on time. I definitely recommend her to my friends.
Jun 30, 2020
Irene Peios, Thessaloniki
Very friendly, professional and very honest. She made an excellent job, making sure to charge us the fairest amount and not more. We appreciated that very much and look forward to work with her again in the future.
Mar 20, 2020
David Greenep, Thessaloniki
Joanna was amazing. I couldn’t have done the purchase without her. I will continue to be in contact with her as she is a very trustworthy and knowledgeable person and very professional!
Mar 19, 2020
Moreen Linskey, Thessaloniki
This professional was excellent in all respects. She was helpful understanding and was also very kind. We would definitely recommend her. We wish more solicitors were like this.
The service we received has been excellent and we would use your organisation again as well as recommending.
Oct 15, 2019
Joanna did an outstanding job and completed the project on time. She is multilingual and has excellent communication skills.
Great legal work based on the initially discussed objectives and deliverables. She is also pleasant to work with, and a great listener aimed at achieving the best possible outcome.
I have recommended Joanna's legal services to my friends.
Tasos M., PhD, MBA
Houston Texas USA
Jun 05, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Any business may wish to apply to create a trademark that will protect the usage of – and accrue benefits from - aspects of their business which might involve specific logos, words or other distinctive features of their business. In short, a trademark can protect those features which together form a brand. Often, this can be one of the most valuable intangible assets of a company and it is vitally important to protect and, on occasions, defend.
What does this service consist of?
- If you wish to register a trademark, a specialist English-speaking lawyer in the field will assist you with this process by making the initial application and carrying-out all follow-up until the trademark is registered. Registration can be at the national or European level.
- If you believe that an existing trademark has been infringed, then an initial consultation will be provided so that the specialist lawyer can determine if an infringement has taken place and then discuss the process for obtaining relief and/or suitable remedies
- Negotiation with those parties who are infringing the trademark, as well as representation in formal legal proceedings if such parties fail to desist and/or fail to redress any injury or loss suffered
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.