Nuisance Claims in Turkey
- BasakBASAK studied law at the Eastern Mediterranean University and went on to obtain a Masters degree in Energy Law at Yasar University. Basak is specialized in all matters concerning Energy Law, Business and Commercial Law, Real Estate, İnheritance and Family Law. She was admitted to Antalya Bar Association in 2009 . She speaks Turkish and English while Russian is also spoken in her office.Visit profile page
Testimonials for Nuisance Claims
- Ahmed Hasan, Kuwait
My lawyer Basak was extremely helpful - she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.May 07, 2019
Who is this Service for?
We have all suffered from the effects of nuisance, normally caused by thoughtless individuals living in our local community. The types of nuisance that may be suffered are many and varied. Most common nuisance complaints would be noise – be it from exuberant parties held by neighbours at unsociable hours of the night or constant barking from pets left at home all day long. While there are many examples, typically a nuisance must amount to an unreasonable interference with the peaceable enjoyment of one’s property.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by a specialist lawyer of the circumstances of the case to determine if an actionable nuisance has occurred and a discussion regarding options for resolution
- Engagement with the offending party to attempt to terminate the nuisance amicably without recourse to judicial proceedings.
- If not possible to reach an amicable resolution to terminate the nuisance, formal complaints will be made to the authorities and legal proceedings initiated where required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.