Landlord-Tenant Dispute in Antalya
BASAK studied law at the Eastern Mediterranean University and went on to obtain a Masters degree in Energy Law at Yasar University. Basak is specialized in all matters concerning Energy Law, Business and Commercial Law, Real Estate, İnheritance and Family Law. She was admitted to Antalya Bar Association in 2009 . She speaks Turkish and English while Russian is also spoken in her office.
Testimonials for Basak
Ahmed Hasan, Kuwait
My lawyer Basak was extremely helpful - she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.
May 07, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Given the central importance of maintaining a roof over one’s head, it is hardly surprising that it gives rise to one of the most common reasons for resorting to legal advice. While it can surely be claimed that tenants are typically at a disadvantage in the negotiations, at times landlords suffer and are left out of pocket due to activities of their tenants.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial assessment by an English-speaking lawyer specialised in property law
- Review of any lease agreement
- Proposals on best, low-cost course of action to achieve the most advantageous result
- Formal communications with the other party in an effort to reach a solution
- Ultimate resort to legal proceedings if no other resolution possible.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.