Lease Review in Spain
Encarnación has more than 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Spain. She is specialized in Corporate Law, with a long-standing experience in Family Law, Immigration and Property Law. Her most notable qualities include excellent negotiating skills, her unwavering professionalism, and the knowledge that shes providing a top-notch, all-round legal service to each and every client.
- Alcala La Real
- Alicante City
- El Campello
- Granada City
- La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Las Palmas
- Los Alcázares
- Los Cristianos
- Madrid City
- Malaga City
- Murcia City
- Orihuela Costa
- Palma De Mallorca
- Playa Blanca
- Puerto Del Rosario
- San Sebastian
- Seville City
- Torre Del Mar
- Valencia City
- Velez Malaga
Who is this Service for?
This is a service that is aimed at both tenants and landlords, since both parties can benefit tremendously from a review of the contract that will regulate their relationship and any disputes for a reasonable period of time. For the landlord it can be an important source of income and for the tenant, it is the very roof over their head.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer specialised in property law to understand the nature of the planned lease
- Drafting of the agreement in English & Spanish
- Follow-up questions relating to the agreement and assistance with signing of the agreement.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.