Lease Review in Catalonia region
Lease Review in Catalonia region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Catalonia region
- Oscar, property lawyer in BarcelonaOscar is a lawyer based in Barcelona who obtained his degree at the Barcelona University 20 years ago. He leads a law firm highly experienced in Real Estate law, Inheritance, Rental Agreements, Family Law, Debt Recovery, Litigation, Breach of Contracts and Immigration. Besides Spanish and Catalan, his firm is also able to provide legal advice and representation in Russian. You can just contact him to arrange an appointment locally in his office, by telephone or Skype.
- Raffaele, property lawyer in BarcelonaRaffaele is a registered lawyer in Barcelona who speaks perfect English, Spanish and Italian. He is an expert in intellectual property, commercial law, property law (buying and selling property), civil law, procedural law, fiscal matters and providing extrajudicial legal advice.
Who is this Service for?
This is a service that is aimed at both tenants and landlords, since both parties can benefit tremendously from a review of the contract that will regulate their relationship and any disputes for a reasonable period of time. For the landlord it can be an important source of income and for the tenant, it is the very roof over their head.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with an English-speaking lawyer specialised in property law to understand the nature of the planned lease
- Drafting of the agreement in English & Spanish
- Follow-up questions relating to the agreement and assistance with signing of the agreement.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.