Property Sale in Milan
Marco graduated with merit in Law in 2008 at the University of Milan and subsequently passed the Italian State Bar in the first attempt. His competence includes, besides advocacy in public hearings, the drafting of expert opinion, writs, deeds and contracts in the areas of civil and criminal law. Together with the other members of his firm expert legal assistance is provided in accountancy, banking & finance law, in corporate & commercial law, in tax & family law as well as in corporate criminal law. Marco has many international clients and, over the last 10 years he has dealt with both domestic and transnational legal cases.
Who is this service for?
Selling property abroad may initially appear to be a safe process, however it is important to ensure that you obtain the full proceeds you are due and that you are not ignoring any continuing liabilities that could cause problems in the future
What does this service consist of?
- Drafting of a pre-purchase contract to Protect the Sale
- Review of the title deeds to ensure that all documentation is in order
- Communication with the legal representatives of the buyer
- Attendance at the office of the notary for the signing
- Liaison with the Notary to ensure all necessary information is conveyed
- Ensure payment of purchase monies to your nominated account
- Manage the payment and reclaim of any taxes upon a successful sale
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.