Airline Compensation Claims in Paris
Caroline began her career in well known French & English law firms, such as HMN & Partners, Elborne Mitchell, 5 Essex Court Chambers and Atkin Chambers, where she practised in insurance, construction and litigation fields, specifically insurance and reinsurance law relating to industrial risks, civil liability (contracts, tort, professional matters or defective products) and transport law. She took the oath in 2009 and works in both French and English in civil and commercial matters relating to construction issues, general insurance, industrial risk issues, product liability cases, property and equine law.Cases completed: 18
Testimonials for Caroline
Peter Jeun Ho Tsang, Paris
Caroline really couldn't have done more. I was very satisfied with the service and I would definitely recommend to friends.
May 20, 2020
Rameez Sayed, Paris
Caroline has been very responsive and started to advise me as soon as I had made my initial contact. She understands you well, given that she is French and well versed with English.
I made some informed decisions, with her much sorted advice. Her fees are reasonable and she explains you very well before you engage her.
Caroline has been very professional in all her aspects. She is very smart and her introspection is the only way for further improvement.
Apr 24, 2020
Airline Compensation Claims
Who is this Service for?
You are covered by EU Passenger rights – and subsequently have a right to receive compensation - if your flight is internal to the EU, lands in the EU and is an EU airline, or departs the EU on either an EU or non-EU airline. Compensation is available for cancelled or delayed flights (over 3 hours), denied boarding, over-booking and lost luggage.
What does this service consist of?
- An experienced lawyer English-speaking lawyer, specialising in such claims will take details of your complaint and advise on compensation
- The lawyer will obtain all of the relevant information and documentation to submit the claim, negotiating with the airline
- If the airline fails to make an appropriate offer, legal proceedings will be initiated.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.