Cases of Alleged Domestic Violence in SpainSearching for Cases of Alleged Domestic Violence in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
How clients rate our Cases of Alleged Domestic Violence Service...
25 Jul 2022
Cases of Alleged Domestic Violence
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
There has been an undeniable increase in incidences of alleged domestic violence in much of the world. Similar to other areas of the criminal law covering assault, it is an area that the law has difficulties dealing with, given that typically, it relies on alternative versions of the facts of the case by the protagonists.
Another situation that English-speakers in particular, who are living or spending time abroad, can find themselves having to deal with, is appearing in the local domestic violence courts after having been involved in heated arguments with their partners in public.
This can be a result of the language barrier when local police get involved, as well, unfortunately, as a result of alcohol having been consumed in many cases.
Being accused of domestic violence is a serious matter that can have profound implications on one’s personal and professional life, particularly for individuals arrested in Spain, where legal procedures might be unfamiliar.
This service caters to individuals facing such accusations, ensuring they navigate the Spanish legal system effectively.
Our clients typically grapple with a lack of understanding of the legal process, language barriers, and the anxiety of a tarnished reputation.
By availing of this service, they gain access to experienced legal counsel capable of orchestrating a robust defence, thereby addressing the core issues they face.
The procedure may begin with a call to Advocate Abroad to engage the services of a criminal defence lawyer.
Apart from ensuring that your rights are protected from the beginning of the process - in the police station - your lawyer will seek to quickly understand the nuances of your case, followed by a thorough examination of the evidence.
Next, your lawyer will formulate a defence strategy taking into account the Spanish legal framework concerning domestic violence and the options available to negotiate with the public prosecutor.
Our legal team will represent you in court, ensuring your rights are protected and the best possible outcome is achieved.
Throughout this process, we maintain open communication to keep you informed and prepared for each stage of the legal journey.
This service aims to alleviate the stress and uncertainty that comes with facing domestic violence accusations in Spain.
Clients benefit from professional legal representation ensuring their rights are upheld, a thorough defence against the accusations, and guidance through the unfamiliar legal terrain.
Moreover, by potentially mitigating the charges or achieving a not-guilty verdict, clients can look forward to resuming their normal lives with minimal reputational damage.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Initial Consultation: Understanding the specifics of your case, the allegations, and gathering essential documents
- Evidence Review: Analysing the evidence, identifying strengths and weaknesses in the prosecution's case.
- Legal Counselling: Providing legal advice based on Spanish laws and precedents related to domestic violence.
- Representation in Court: Defending your rights and interests in court while striving for a favourable outcome.
- Continuous Communication: Keeping you updated at every stage, explaining the proceedings, and preparing you for court appearances.
- Post-Trial Support: Offering guidance on any subsequent legal matters stemming from the case, ensuring a smooth transition towards resolution.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.