Tourism License Application in SpainSearching for Tourism License Application in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Spain
How clients rate our Tourism License Application Service...
13 Jul 2022
Tourism License Application
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
This service is particularly tailored for individuals interested in generating income from their Spanish property by renting out to tourists for short-term holiday lets.
Increasingly, government authorities in several countries - including Spain - are becoming ever more vigilant to ensure that any short-term property lets are fully regulated, with any profits being subject to appropriate taxes.
Inspectors are even posing as potential renters and trawling internet websites and classified ads in order to locate unregistered holiday properties being let to holidaymakers.
If you are considering holiday rentals as a source of income, you will face the intricate legal framework and bureaucratic hurdles that often accompany obtaining a holiday rental permit in Spain.
This service will be ideal for those who find the legalities and paperwork daunting, especially if you're not fluent in Spanish or unfamiliar with the local regulations. It addresses the challenges you will face, ensuring compliance, and ultimately securing the requisite licence, thereby enabling you to legally capitalize on your property in the thriving tourist market.
To utilize this service, you, as a property owner, must adhere to certain legal and regulatory requirements.
While specific eligibility criteria can vary across different regions in Spain, generally, you should ensure that your property meets the Spanish tourist rental regulations set by local authorities for vacation property letting. This might encompass aspects related to safety, accessibility, and amenities.
There are no explicit nationality or age requirements, but you must legally own the property and ensure it adheres to zoning laws.
Additionally, you should be prepared to comply with Spanish tax obligations arising from rental income.
The procedure to obtain a tourist rental licence involves several legal steps.
- Initially, an application must be submitted to the relevant local authorities, accompanied by various documents, including proof of ownership and compliance with local regulations.
- Subsequently, your property may be subject to an inspection to verify adherence to stipulated standards.
- Once approved, you'll be granted a licence number, which must be displayed in all promotional materials.
- Throughout this process, the lawyer will guide you, ensuring accurate document submission, representing you during interactions with authorities, and advising on compliance.
Engaging this service, especially from English-speaking lawyers that specialise in Spanish tourist licensing, affords you the benefit of seamless communication and understanding, ensuring that your interests are accurately represented.
Your lawyer will navigate through the legalities of tourist property rentals in Spain on your behalf, mitigating the risk of non-compliance due to misinterpretation or lack of awareness of local laws and regulations.
This not only safeguards you from potential legal repercussions but also ensures that the licensing process progresses smoothly and expediently, allowing you to commence your rental business without unnecessary delays or hindrances.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
The service encompasses a comprehensive suite of activities to facilitate your tourist rental licence acquisition, specifically:
- Conduct an initial consultation to understand your needs and assess the property against regulatory requirements on tourism licence applications in Spain.
- Assist in preparing and submitting a tourist licence application in Spain, ensuring all necessary documents are accurate and complete.
- Represent you during interactions with local authorities, advocating for your interests.
- Facilitate compliance checks and property inspections, advising on any requisite adjustments.
- Secure the licence and guide you on subsequent compliance and operational matters, ensuring your rental business operates within the legal framework.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.