Non-Resident Property Tax (IRNR) in SpainSearching for Non-Resident Property Tax (IRNR) in Spain Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Spain
How clients rate our Non-Resident Property Tax (IRNR) Service...
16 Feb 2022
Non-Resident Property Tax (IRNR)
This service is available across Spain
Who Is This Service For?
Upon purchase of a property in Spain, non-resident owners are liable to pay a tax based on the rateable value of the property, once a year.
The tax is payable one year in arrears, so if you were to purchase a property in 2019, the tax would be payable by 31/12/2020.
The first years tax is payable pro rate the portion of the year that you have owned the property, so if you purchase on 1st October 2019, you will be liable for a quarter of the normal tax payable (with the previous owner liable for the remainder).
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Reminder each year in advance of the statutory declaration date
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the information and documentation needed to make the appropriate tax return
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax return
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.