Golden Visa in TurkeySearching for Golden Visa in Turkey Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Turkey
This service is available across Turkey
Who Is This Service For?
Introduced by Turkish Law 5091, the Golden Visa programme in Turkey offers applicants the option of obtaining a 5-year residency visa or indeed Turkish citizenship upon making a suitable investment as described in the legislation.
The most popular qualification route is the purchase of property valued at $250,000 (without a mortgage).The visa permits the holder to enter and exit Turkey as and when they wish, without any requirement to spend a minimum period of time in the country. Other investment options include:
- Fixed capital investment of at least $500.000
- Own a business employing at least 50 employees
- Deposit $500,000 in a Turkish-based bank and keep the money there for at least 3 years
- Purchase public borrowing instruments with a value at least $500.000
- Invest $500,000 in a real estate investment fund for a period of at least 3 years
- Main applicant must be over 18 years of age
- Valid passport
- Valid Birth Certificate
- Suitable private health insurance
- No criminal record in Spain or in country of Origin
- Evidence of having made one of the approved investments
- Expedited Process (much simpler than other visa application processes)
- Goldent Visa holder may leave and return to Turkeyas often as they wish without restriction
- This visa confers a right to both live and work in Turkey
- Longer residency approved initially with less renewal requirements
- Ability to bring your family
If buying land to build your own house, it is vital to check the records to determine whether it complies with agricultural regulations. An advance-fixing certificate is required to prevent the division of agricultural lands. Also, it is a common practice by property sellers to advertise the price of a property at a lower rate than the actual price (to lower their tax liability).
To avoid the problems that this could cause to your residency/citizenship application, your legal representative can obtain an independent report on the true value of the property from the local Council and then use this documented valuation in order to support your application for Turkish citizenship.
What does this service consist of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for a Golden Visa
- An application for visa by property purchase is prepared, and all other documents required for a successful application are assembled under the guidance of your lawyer
- Your lawyer makes the application to the appropriate governmental bodies, on your behalf, in the correct time-frame
- You will be informed of the success of the application
- Once approved, your lawyer will assist you to collect your residency card
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.