Contractual Disputes in TurkeySearching for Contractual Disputes in Turkey Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Turkey
"Encarnacion was very able to understand the problem and deal with it in a extremely direct manner. From first meeting to conclusion an excellent professional person!"
"My lawyer had a very professional and tactful approach to my case and endeavoured in every way to resolve my problem.He's been very polite and patient giving me time to make the right decisions."
"Juan always responded promptly and explained clearly with regular updates, we found him invaluable in solving our problem and he did so within a very quick timescale. No improvements necessary. Doing a great job, thank you."
"Perfect English. Complete understanding of the problem. Hints and tips. A great help."
"Ramon was very helpful and answered my questions and explained the legal process that I was enquiring about. I would liked to have seen a follow up email detailing what was discussed to ensure that my understanding and recollection of the meeting was completely correct."
This summer, my client Albert had a problem with the Catalan Bank Caixa - his mortgage account was blocked, and he lost the ability to pay mortgage instalments. As a lawyer from Russia, I couldn't solve this problem on my own and turned to lawyers from AA. Maria was the first to respond, a... Read More
This summer, my client Albert had a problem with the Catalan Bank Caixa - his mortgage account was blocked, and he lost the ability to pay mortgage instalments. As a lawyer from Russia, I couldn't solve this problem on my own and turned to lawyers from AA. Maria was the first to respond, and I concluded an agreement with her on providing legal assistance to my client. As a result, this problem was solved thanks to the highest professionalism and outstanding perseverance of Maria. Both my client Albert and I are completely satisfied with the quality of her work and are deeply grateful to her. And if in the future I need legal assistance in Spain, I will definitely turn to Maria.
10 years ago
Available in the following locations: Ankara, Antalya, Aydin, Bodrum, Istanbul, Izmir, Kocaeli, Kusadasi, Manisa, Mersin, Mugla
* If your local town is not listed, a lawyer from our nearest office will be happy to assist you.
Who Is This Service For?
Both in business and in personal relationships, we undertake to abide by contractual terms all the time . These terms can be related to the provision of a service by a company, or a private agreement between individuals.
Unfortunately, the parties to agreements do not always abide by the terms and as a result the other party to the contract may need to take legal action to protect their interests.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with an experienced English-speaking lawyer to understand the details of the contract and the breach
- The lawyer will confirm the availability of legal remedies or potential liabilities and present the options
- The lawyer will contact the other party formally to begin negotiating an amicable resolution to the matter
- Initiate/defend judicial proceedings where an amicable solution is not possible
- Representation in judicial proceedings seeking the appropriate remedy (damages, specific performance, restitution or cancellation)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.