VAT Service in CroatiaSearching for VAT Service in Croatia Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Croatia
This service is available across Croatia
Who Is This Service For?
If you operate a business supplying goods or performing services in Croatia, you may be required to obtain a VAT number as well as a local VAT representative. This is necessary to comply with local VAT regulations in Croatia.
The threshold over which you are required to take action varies according to where your business is registered. If you have a business registered in the EU, the VAT threshold is €36,000. EU registered businesses may be registered directly with the Croatian VAT system.
However, if your business is not registered in the EU, the VAT threshold is nil i.e. €0. You will further be required to nominate a Croatian fiscal representative who will be jointly liable for any VAT payments that are due. This tax representative should be authorised to receive documents, file tax returns and perform all operations in connection with the assessment and payment of VAT.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Discussion with a local accountant on your VAT obligations in Croatia
- Registration with the Croatian VAT system (EU registered businesses only)
- Fiscal Representative Service (Non-EU Businesses)
- Alternatively, set-up of a branch-office for Non-EU businesses with activities in Croatia
- Ongoing VAT compliance service
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.