Parental Abduction in CroatiaSearching for Parental Abduction in Croatia Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Croatia
This service is available across Croatia
Who Is This Service For?
This service is for individuals facing the harrowing ordeal of parental abduction of a child, where their child has been wrongfully removed from Croatia by the other parent.
Such situations are sufficiently fraught already, of course, before attempting to navigate the complex legal terrain of international child abduction laws.
This service can assure such parents proficient legal assistance in Croatia, having appropriate regard for the nuances of the 1980 Hague Convention and the Brussels IIb Regulation.
Our lawyers assist clients and help them to surmount legal hurdles and hasten the safe repatriation of their child.
The process for recovering an abducted child is unfortunately extremely complex.
- The first step the lawyers will take will be to examine your case against the backdrop of the 1980 Hague Convention and Brussels IIB Regulation. The focal point is the habitual residence of the child pre-abduction.
- Leveraging the Central Authorities in EU countries, we initiate the procedure to return the child, orchestrating a compelling case in the process.
- The court, within six weeks from case registration, deliberates on the rights of custody and access, while ensuring the child, if capable, is heard.
- Our navigation through these procedural steps seeks to accelerate the resolution, reuniting you with your child expeditiously.
Benefits of this Service
- Engaging our services, clients immediately have a multilingual legal ally, adept in both the local language and English, bridging the communication chasm that many English-speakers in Croatia unfortunately have to endure.
- The lawyers' experience allows them to keep clients well-informed on progress and to explain procedural complexities - often difficult to achieve in Croatia.
- The distinctive advantage is the personalized service, underlined with a deep understanding of international child abduction laws, helping your case towards a successful resolution.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Initial Consultation: A thorough discussion to understand the intricacies of your case, followed by a comprehensive evaluation against the 1980 Hague Convention and Brussels IIb Regulation.
- Documentation: Assembling all requisite documentation, establishing the habitual residence of the child, and your custodial rights.
- Liaison with Central Authorities: Engaging with the Central Authorities in relevant EU countries to initiate the return procedure.
- Legal Representation: Representing you proficiently in court, ensuring the child's voice is heard, and advocating for your parental rights.
- Judicial Communication: If necessary, facilitating communication between the courts of the involved countries, ensuring a holistic consideration of all aspects of the proceedings.
- Enforcement Assistance: Post-judgement, aiding in the enforcement of the court's decision, ensuring a smooth reunification with your child.
- Continuous Support: Offering sustained legal support throughout the procedure, keeping you informed and prepared at every juncture.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.