Managing the Death Abroad of a Loved one in CroatiaSearching for Managing the Death Abroad of a Loved one in Croatia Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Croatia
Managing the Death Abroad of a Loved one
This service is available across Croatia
Who would find this Service useful?
When a loved one passes away overseas, a local lawyer can be essential. We help family members seeking to navigate the legal and administrative complexities of repatriating the deceased to their country of origin. We also assist with matters such as:
- liaising with local authorities.
- obtaining necessary documents like death certificates,
- handling international estates,
Our clients may also require guidance on inheritance laws and procedures, making the expertise of a local lawyer invaluable during this challenging time.
- The process starts with a first meeting to understand the details of your situation.
- After that, we liaise with local authorities and institutions necessary to expedite processes such as obtaining the release of the deceased for transport to another country or for local burial.
- As necessary, our lawyers can liaise with the police and coroner's office, where the death was unexpected.
- We ensure that all local laws in Croatia are complied with.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Initial Consultation: We’ll obtain all relevant details relating to the circumstances of the deceased in order to understand which processes need to be undertaken.
- Paperwork Handling: We'll take care of necessary paperwork, following local laws and regulations.
- Liaising with Authorities: We’ll communicate with local organizations and official bodies on your behalf.
- Repatriation of the deceased: As required, we’ll arrange for the body to be moved back to your home country.
- Keeping You Updated: We’ll keep you informed and explain what we’re doing every step of the way.
Our service helps to ease the process, providing solid support as you deal with the loss of a loved one in Croatia.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.